1. Make the Switch
2. The Helping Percentage
3. Body of Evidence
4. Selling Socially
5. Stories are 1000 Pictures
6. Crack the Window
7. Show the Price
Sales reps are trained to just make the sale. That’s it. They’re never trained to help a customer. -Allan Langer
My ideal client is the sales rep who could be average, could be struggling, could be good, but they all want to increase their sales. -Allan Langer
- A- Animate, which means get going, start.
- C- Calibrate, calibrate yourself. Stop once a week and actually figure out if you’re on the right track. If you’re doing things that are heading in the right direction.
- M-Motivate, obviously you had to figure out how to motivate yourself and what motivates you.
- A- Adulate is the last one. And that means when you do something that you’re proud of, reward yourself. Take yourself to dinner, buy yourself a bottle of wine. Don’t just pretend that’s like, “Okay, that’s just part of my day”. Actually, reward yourself.
Email Allan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Dave: email@example.com
Engage the Academy: www.AcademyofCleaning.com
Watch the podcast on YouTube below.