Commercial Office Building
- Welcome facility visitors with a reception mat such as a logo mat or a molded rubber mat specifically designed to scrape and capture soil off of shoes like our Waterhog logo mats and Superscrape as well.
- Copy machine areas are terrific for our Hog Heaven anti fatigue matting which is also anti-static.
- Transitional areas, for instance from a warehouse into the main office area, call for transitional mats such as Waterhog or Enviro Plus.
- Installed under water fountains to absorb spills again the Waterhog is a terrific choice as well as Enviro Plus or Tri Grip.
- In food service areas, drainage mats allow spills and debris to settle below the mat surface to promote safety and keep moisture and soils from spreading and our Comfort Flow is a perfect choice for this area.
Along with all the mats listed previously, the two types of mats most often needed in an industrial location are anti-slip mats and anti-fatigue mats. A number of the Andersen mats can combine both features of anti-fatigue and anti-slip all in one mat. Anti-fatigue mats are necessary wherever workers must stand for long periods of time.
- They can reduce fatigue, discomfort, and pain while improving worker productivity. In many industrial locations, they are a must-have.
- Go to GemMatsOnline to check out the selection.